Ceramic braces are a cost-effective and efficient way to straighten teeth, having all the benefits of traditional metal braces, yet they are less noticeable in appearance and blend in with your smile.
This fixed orthodontic treatment has been designed to match the colour of your teeth with tooth-coloured ceramic brackets and tooth-coloured discrete wires.
Ideal for adults and teenagers who are looking for a discrete brace but want treatment to be commenced straight away and completed as quickly as possible.
Versatile type of cosmetic brace for treating mild but also severe complex cases with good predictability and excellent results.
Advantages of Ceramic Braces
Durable and effective, ceramic braces have a number of benefits:
- Far less noticeable than traditional fixed metallic braces
- Not only suitable for treating mild cases but also very efficient for treating complex orthodontic issues
- Ceramic Brackets are clear to match the natural teeth
- Wires used are thin and coloured to match your natural teeth
- Brace is fixed and as not removable, places less emphasis on patients needing to remember to wear it
- Gentle movement of the teeth
- Not affect speech
Smile with straighter teeth and greater confidence. Contact Bank Cottage Dental Practice on 01454 412053 or click here. Back to treatments